Posted with ToGo

Mr. Olympia Sample Box with $9.99 Amazon Credit for $9.99
for Prime Members

free shipping with Prime

Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Oct. 14, 2016 @ 10:39am
According to the links in the product description, the $9.99 credit can only be applied to the products listed on

Looks like credit can only be used for items like those in the box.

From the Amazon q&a
Question: Where is the credit. I purchased but it didn't give me a link or anything for the credit. How do I access it and know what it can be used on?

Once your items are shipped you'll receive the credit. It will automatically show on your future orders like the Lean Body protein drinks by Amazon when you check out. By Clark.J on September 22, 2016

The credit is automatically stored in your account. On the page for the Mr. Olympia Sample Box if you look under the "Product Description" it says:
Fuel workouts and discover your new favorite sports nutrition products with our Mr. Olympia Sample Box. For a limited time, buy this Mr. Olympia Sample Box for $9.99 and receive an account credit of $9.99 towards your next purchase of select Sports Nutrition products.
I don't know how to copy it to here, but on the actual product page the words "select Sports Nutrition products" are in blue and if you click on that you can see the items that are eligible to use the credit. Then when you purchased one of those items in the future that $9.99 will be automatically applied. By jford40 on September 23, 2016  

Question: What can you use the credit for?

Answer: Only other sports foods and everything is over $15 so you would be spending more money. By Toria L on September 18, 2016

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to

Thanks for visiting Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016