posted 3 days ago by
neiljacobsen
Thrifty Member

I posted a speaker that was on sale a while back and now the Bluedio eBay store has their over ear headphones at a discount. I've got a pair of Bluedio headphones that I love- thanks and enjoy!

Blue T2S on eBay $19.50
Red T2S on eBay $19.10

Product Description:
Great Sound
You can rotate the ear cup up to 195°, easy to carry and save more space.
Bluetooth 4.1 Chip 
Specifications:
version: V4.1
range: up to 32 ft 
music time: about 40 hours
talk time: about 45 hours
Standby time: about 1625 hours
Fully charged time: about 2 hours 

1 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 27, 2016 @ 8:27am
rated:
I bought two of these in black earlier this Summer. I enjoy jamming out while doing extensive home improvement projects. I figured they would sound marginal and hey if I got a month or two out of each, great. Both are going strong. Certainly not the most acoustically perfect headphones in the world but I can say they take an absolute beating (and sweating!). I have a larger head and they fit over the ears just fine, even with a ball cap on at the same time.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016