5 Eggs - 58% (633)
4 Eggs - 13% (139)
3 Eggs - 6% (61)
2 Eggs - 7% (73)
1 Eggs - 17% (190)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
It looks like this is after rebate and coupon, not just the coupon.  Is that correct?

rated:
josephbphillips said:   It looks like this is after rebate and coupon, not just the coupon.  Is that correct?
  Correct.

rated:
terrible unit, I had 3 and i returned all of them after a few months of use, defective. Corsair did exchange them.
I would spend 10 or 20 more on a better model.

rated:
Sorry but I have to agree with BigWhy. I've had two, and one failed within 6 months. They seem like really good units by appearance, but these shouldn't be failing like they do.

rated:
I have had several running for years, in daily use, and none of them has failed.

rated:
I bought CS450M 450W 2 years ago...no issue at all.

rated:
josephbphillips said:   It looks like this is after rebate and coupon, not just the coupon.  Is that correct?
  Yes, but they pay in about a month.  My Mobil oil rebate is taking longer.

rated:
BigWhy said:   terrible unit, I had 3 and i returned all of them after a few months of use, defective. Corsair did exchange them.
I would spend 10 or 20 more on a better model.

I have about 5-6 of them, no problems, except when new some must have had crud on the power connectors because I had to plug and unplug them 5 times before they worked, which I also experienced with some new Antecs.  The only downside with the Corsairs is that their capacitors are Samxon brand instead of a Japanese brand, so longevity may not be the best.  Here's a JonnyGuru review:  article

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016