Just got pick-up confirmation for  LG 24" Class LED TV / Monitor #24LF4520-WU for $79 + $4 Cali recycle fee for store pick-up at local Fry's with coupon code (mailed to those who sign up).

Yes it has HDMI and plan to use it for 2nd monitor on desktop PC.

• 720P HD
  • 60HZ
  • HDMI
  • ENERGY STAR® QUALIFIED

Link showing reg price of $199 and sales price of $137 ($79 with coupon and store pick-up) http://www.frys.com/search?search_type=regular&sqxts=1&cat=&query_string=8463238

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
This is a good price, but 720P resolution to use as a 24" monitor is really low.

MVP9596 said:   This is a good price, but 720P resolution to use as a 24" monitor is really low.

Agree based on "spec" but reviewers on Amazon stated:

"The display is so sharp and colors are great. I use it as a computer monitor and it's fantastic. "
"Using it right now while I write this as a monitor for my Mac. Works great, looks great, and i like that it's white to match my computer."
"Bought two monitors and this 24" LG TV and a triple monitor stand to upgrade my system!"
"When I looked at LG's website, they listed this model as a computer monitor and that explains a lot. It has lots of places to plug your computer hardware."
"So far so good I'm using it as a computer monitor and its perfect!" - This reviewer included photo of the content from PC.

BPH789 said:   
MVP9596 said:   This is a good price, but 720P resolution to use as a 24" monitor is really low.

Agree based on "spec" but reviewers on Amazon stated:

"The display is so sharp and colors are great. I use it as a computer monitor and it's fantastic. "
"Using it right now while I write this as a monitor for my Mac. Works great, looks great, and i like that it's white to match my computer."
"Bought two monitors and this 24" LG TV and a triple monitor stand to upgrade my system!"
"When I looked at LG's website, they listed this model as a computer monitor and that explains a lot. It has lots of places to plug your computer hardware."
"So far so good I'm using it as a computer monitor and its perfect!" - This reviewer included photo of the content from PC.

It's really got nothing to do with how the picture looks, and everything to do with how much actually fits on your screen.  It's 1280x720 for a 720P display vs 1920x1080 (or 1900x1200).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017