• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I usually don't like posting these deals because so many people have differing opinions on brands. But here goes. We needed to replace out 17 year old GE range. All appliances are white, so, we are stuck there. During my search, I came across this stainless Whirlpool model at best buy:
Whirlpool   Was  $540. Now $599

Model WFG540H0ES
5.8 cu. ft. oven capacityAlong with 2 racks and 7 rack positions makes it easy to prepare large meals for your friends and family members. An adjustable Max Capacity rack secures items and makes room for large items.Edge-to-edge cooking gratesAllow you to easily slide cookware from burner to burner. The locking, full-width porcelain-coated grates are dishwasher-safe to simplify cleanup.5 burnersInclude a 5,000 BTU right-rear AccuSimmer burner, an 8,000 BTU center-rear multipurpose burner, a 9,500 BTU left-rear multipurpose burner, a 15,000 BTU right-front high-output burner and a 17,000 BTU left-front SpeedHeat burner.SpeedHeat burnerEnables rapid searing and boiling. An AccuSimmer burner provides controlled heat for melting chocolate and simmering sauces.AccuBake temperature management systemUses a built-in sensor to monitor the oven temperature and control the cooking elements for consistent results.Fan convection cookingFills the entire oven with heat, so you can prepare food using any rack.Storage drawerProvides a convenient place to stow baking racks and cookie sheets.AquaLift self-clean technologyUses water and low levels of heat to remove baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven in as little as 50 minutes.Analog controlsMake operation simple. A control lock helps prevent unsupervised use.

Everywhere I saw has it for $899. So, looks like a good deal IMHO.

I ended up ordering this white one from the Whirlpool outlet for $625 using code SIGNUP10 for an additional 10% off.

Maytag 

Maytag® 30-inch Wide Gas Range with Convection and Power™ Burner - 5.8 cu. ft.Maytag is all business when it comes to adding flavor to your favorite dinners. Count on this gas range with a Power™ burner to get the finest flavors out of browning or sautéing. Plus, the EvenAir™ convection oven uses intense heat to seal the juices into whatever you're cooking up—and get it all to the table faster than a traditional oven. We made this 5.8 cu. ft. freestanding range with the cooking features to pack flavor into every bite, and then we made it sturdy enough to last for a decade. The 10-year limited parts warranty1 gives you the confidence for cooking up favorites for years. All that and the fact that this gas range is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with genuine American pride make it vintage Maytag.

Both have free shipping. Hope this helps someone.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Pm to Lowe's our home depot for additional savings on the whirlpool model.

rated:
For those that purchased, you might want to try and submit the rebate:
https://whirlpool.rewardpromo.com/

http://www.maytag.com/rebates/

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016