posted 3 months ago by
MommyOfHAndK
Ancient Member

New York wins, you win. $1 medium hot coffee for DD perks members day after win thruout season 2016-17 starting 9/26 at NY Dunkin Donuts

Link

13 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Man that sux.. . I was somewhere in jersey and saw an ad for free coffee when their team wins.

rated:
This was valid in NJ last year too, only that last year it was 25 for Hot or ICED! This year the deal is SOOO much worse, I doubt I will be taking advantage of it.

rated:
Shouldn't title say NY ONLY?

rated:
It was 25c last year... And for those of us in central NJ, if Eagles win, it's FREE.https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1529334

rated:
rsuaver said:   It was 25c last year... And for those of us in central NJ, if Eagles win, it's FREE.https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1529334
It all depends where in central NJ you are...I'm in Monmouth County and it is Jets/Giants here.

rated:
Definitely not as good as last year. I don't mind the $1, but not allowing it for iced coffee is really disappointing. I doubt I will take advantage of it either.

rated:
Way better deal in Chicago. It's a FREE medium coffee when the Bears win.

Well, maybe not, as the Bears look so bad this year there might not be any wins.

rated:
Two teams might double your chances. Lol.

rated:
Out in the midwest we have to just get 350 yards to get a free any size coffee or iced coffee. 3/3 this season.

rated:
DD coffee aint worth the $1

rated:
The Patriots crushed DD last year. DD ended up giving out 2.5 million free coffees to Pats fans following wins.

This year they are being cheap, only offering 87 medium hot or iced coffee the day after a Patriots win through the regular season. This is only in MA, NH, RI, ME, VT, CT, & 2 counties in NY [Essex & Clinton].

rated:
allerobed said:   
rsuaver said:   It was 25c last year... And for those of us in central NJ, if Eagles win, it's FREE.https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1529334
It all depends where in central NJ you are...I'm in Monmouth County and it is Jets/Giants here.

Drive down Rt 1. North Brunswick, Plainsboro = Jets/Giants. West Windsor, Lawrenceville, Eagles

rated:
Sometimes they leave the sign up for multiple days after a win, even tho the promo only works on the first. You only find out after you have your receipt and have been rushed out the door.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017