Amazon†is offering Star Wars: Battlefront†on sale for†$17.49†on Xbox One, or $17.75†on PS4, with Free Super Saver Shipping on orders over†$49, free shipping with Amazon Prime!†

These are†the lowest prices ever on Amazon,†according to CamelCamelCamel!†

• Pilot the millennium falcon, x-wings, tie fighters, and more of your favorite vehicles in exhilarating aerial combat
  • Battle alongside your friends online or in offline split-screen co-op mode
  • Visit classic planets from the original Star Wars trilogy, detailed with an unprecedented amount of realism and sense of authenticity that will transport you to a galaxy far, far away
  • Pilot a diverse set of ground-based vehicles including nimble speeder bikes, massive AT-ATs, and more
  • Metacritic Score: 73/100

Rated 3.1/5 from 983 customer reviews.

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
Is the campaign worth the price? I don't intend to play online.

S197 said:   Is the campaign worth the price? I don't intend to play online.
† There is not even a campaign, just some tutorial levels and survival. I'd say 75% of the content is online only.†

sflv said:   
† There is not even a campaign, just some tutorial levels and survival. I'd say 75% of the content is online only.†

† Might not be worth it, then.

goldenkettle said:   
sflv said:   

† Might not be worth it, then.

† Ya here's a review from Kotaku: "If you donít plan to play this game with other people, itís simply not worth your time."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017