posted 48 years ago by
addylor

Received an email from HULU for $5.99/month. This may be targeted, so check your emails.
Link

Views
14 Comments
Add Comment
How bad are the commercials? I have a free month right now that is commercial free and I like all the old westerns on there like The Rifleman. I don't think I could handle the commercials though.

No need to check your email, just go to the Hulu.com homepage.

It's a bit more expensive, but opting for the no commercials Hulu option totally changed my watching experience. Ads are super annoying and take forever to load, no commercials are a godsend

Agree. The no commercials plan is well worth the extra $4. I got this $5.99 plan to work on my expired account but it won't let me stack the no commercials plan. Doing so bumps the base plan back up to $7.99. thanks anyway OP.

add in the amex offer also:
Hulu
Spend $25 or more, get $25 back

Want to see the JFK assasination/time travel mini-series based on the Stephen King book. Can we still cancel the plan at anytime?

45 day free trial via Groupon for new customers:
https://www.groupon.com/deals/hulu

I haven't had a "free trial" in over a year and it let me sign up. Still need cc info, so have to cancel by end of trial.

On eBay you can get $90 worth of Hulu for like $10, that's what I did

Slick29832 said:   On eBay you can get $90 worth of Hulu for like $10, that's what I did
  link ?

Based on year one, this is half price compared to the commercial free version. I personally don't see any value in Hulu, but posted for those who do.

alexnguyenseattle said:   
Slick29832 said:   On eBay you can get $90 worth of Hulu for like $10, that's what I did
  link ?

They're not longer there. For a while people were selling stolen/hacked Hulu GC Codes for cheap. I think if you got it loaded to your acct before Hulu figured out what was going on they let you keep the balance. Some people ended up hosed. 

Never mind. Above said what I was going to say.

Stubtify said:   
alexnguyenseattle said:   
  link ?

They're not longer there. For a while people were selling stolen/hacked Hulu GC Codes for cheap. I think if you got it loaded to your acct before Hulu figured out what was going on they let you keep the balance. Some people ended up hosed. 

Yeah, I got a year subscription for $9 unaware of it being ill gotten gains.  They never shut me off either.  After my subscription ended about a week later they gave me a 2 weeks free trial, and I took the commercial free option.  Man, what a difference because there is no option to get commercials in lower quality.  Which makes a big difference using a lappity top box.

So people did not think $90 for $10, on eBay, was somehow ripping Hulu off? Like ripping off Lowe's for $15 off? Right...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017