Posted with ToGo

DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter Drone 4K Camera Dual Battery Flight Bundle

Bundle Includes
  • DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter Drone with 4K Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal
  • Remote Controller
  • KopterKase Propellor Pairs x 4 (8 Total)
  • Intelligent Flight Battery
  • Battery Charger
  • Power Cable
  • Manuals x 3
  • Lexar JumpDrive S45 32GB 3.0 Flash Drive
  • PC Treasures Corel PaintShop Pro X8

Add Comment
I recently wanted to buy Mini Quadcopter. I thought a long time what model Quadcopter to choose. I started looking on the Internet and found a site jonsguide. The best models Mini Quadcopter have helped me make this choice.

I just bought a similar deal from buydig and it came as expected, the metal case is nice to get.
I did get the PRO model, bought off of eBay but from buydig. They seem good to deal with.
I am happy, and added to my drone collection. (yep, collection)...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to

Thanks for visiting Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016