• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Netflix (15.86kB)
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Shop Your Way | $10 Back in Points on $25 Gift Card Purchase

http://www.shopyourway.com/today/raisegiftcards 

Member offer of get $10.00 back in points for spending $25.00 on qualifying purchases, valid September 24th – September 30th, 2016. Members get $10.00 in points; limit one (1) offer per member. Minimum purchase requirement of $25.00 after gift cards and discounts and before taxes and other fees are applied. Offer cannot be combined with other Shop Your Way promotions. Void if purchase is cancelled or returned. Initiate online through ShopYourWay.com, SYWEverywhere.com, or at participating in-store locations. Points may require up to 45 days to be awarded. Not valid forSearsKmart, Lands’ End, and the following partners: KitchenAid, Energy Plus, LifeLock, Lingo, MetLife Defender, local restaurants, Sears licensed businesses, Sirva Home Benefits, and Sirva Mortgage. Offer valid for original recipient only. We reserve the right to cancel or modify the offer at any time in the even fraud, abuse, unintended virality, or if technical or other issues arise. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. 

•  

Member Summary
Member offer of get $10.00 back in points for spending $25.00 on qualifying purchases, valid September 24th – September 30th, 2016. Members get $10.00 in points; limit one (1) offer per member. Minimum purchase requirement of $25.00 after gift cards and discounts and before taxes and other fees are applied. Offer cannot be combined with other Shop Your Way promotions. Void if purchase is cancelled or returned. Initiate online through ShopYourWay.com, SYWEverywhere.com, or at participating in-store locations. Points may require up to 45 days to be awarded. Not valid for Sears, Kmart, Lands’ End, and the following partners: KitchenAid, Energy Plus, LifeLock, Lingo, MetLife Defender, local restaurants, Sears licensed businesses, Sirva Home Benefits, and Sirva Mortgage. Offer valid for original recipient only. We reserve the right to cancel or modify the offer at any time in the even fraud, abuse, unintended virality, or if technical or other issues arise. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Note that it can take a while for points from partner deals to post to your account. The terms say up to 45 days. so its not like the deals at Sears/Kmart that post the next day. OTOH I don't think these points have a short expiration date.

rated:
Also ... at least some gift cards are discounted. So, for example, I can't buy a $25 Home Depot gift card and qualify for the deal because the cost will be $24.25 ... below the $25 threshold to qualify for the points. However, I also used the save5 promotion (for new customers) from Raise (not from SYW, so not excluded by the terms) so should be getting an ~$34 gift card for ~$26 plus $10 in SYW points.

rated:
kmsandrbs said:   Also ... at least some gift cards are discounted. So, for example, I can't buy a $25 Home Depot gift card and qualify for the deal because the cost will be $24.25 ... below the $25 threshold to qualify for the points. However, I also used the save5 promotion (for new customers) from Raise (not from SYW, so not excluded by the terms) so should be getting an ~$34 gift card for ~$26 plus $10 in SYW points.

thanks for that. if i wasn't on my phone, i would have ordered already.

rated:
Document everything and be prepared to email/call when your points don't show up in 45 days.  You will eventually get the points if you yell and scream loud and often enough.

rated:
Yes, definitely document the time, website (syw, vs. syweverywhere, vs. Sears etc.) and be prepared to deal with SYW customer service to get those $10 back in points, After you wait the requisite 45 days.
I've had to go back and forth on this and without my browser history would have been up syw-creek!
Also, I used the SAVE5 promotion for new customers, and it did not work, asking to call an 800 number or email Raise customer service- I can only guess that it picked up that my wife's account has the same address as my own newly opened account, so I'll have to see if it is worth chasing that $5 down.

I bought a Pizza Hut e-voucher as opposed to a physical GC - Raise seems to use the voucher/Gift card terms interchangebly, but it will be interesting to see how SYW will interpret this.

Finally, my Ebates percentage off button popped up on the Raise site, and I was careful to Not click on this since this would no doubt invalidate linking from the SYW site.

rated:
I'll pass...45-days with the chance the points won't even be applied is just to much of a hassle.

rated:
Squonk said:   I'll pass...45-days with the chance the points won't even be applied is just to much of a hassle.  
And who knows if Sesrs/Kmart will even be in business in 45 days. I remember reading a news article that said their shutdown was "imminent".

rated:
Squonk said:   I'll pass...45-days with the chance the points won't even be applied is just to much of a hassle.

I can understand that. But with the save5 promotion, I'm saving ~ $8 on a $34 gift card. The extra $10 would be nice, of course.

rated:
How reliable is Raise? I have not bought gift cards through them before.

rated:
wordgirl said:   How reliable is Raise? I have not bought gift cards through them before.

I use them regularly with little issue. I once had a physical card sent to me with a zero balance and they refunded me right away.

rated:
poppuh said:   

I use them regularly with little issue. I once had a physical card sent to me with a zero balance and they refunded me right away.

Thanks. I was doing some reading and it seems the general advice is to buy the GC and use 'em quick.

rated:
Anybody get their points yet?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016