• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

kmart (1.32MB)
Was just at Kmart.  They are offering 50% off summer clearance, and $15 in points for $15 in clearance clothing.  I got $15 in clearance clothing, but on the recipt i did not see the points, so i'll have to call them Monday if my account isnt updated.  The stuff was already marked 50% off, so i got 3 things for $15.50 total.

I am not sure if this is Kmart only or if it includes Sears

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You might want to say $15 back in SYWR Points. I thought it was a coupon for $15 off $15.

I updated

Liquidation and Clearance sales happening all over the country. This company - once the premier retail destination - has turned into also-ran by hedge fund managers who claimed to know better than retail and marketing experts. Nice knowing ya, Sears Holdings. (per former employee)

PS: Their website is a joke. I can never find anything on there to purchase. SYW is a scam too.

It is HIGHLY debatable that Sears or Kmart were ever the premier retail destination. The catalog I will grant you...but no less than 50 years ago was that the case.

And how exactly is SYW a "scam." That's a very serious word you're throwing around there.

Not that you have an axe to grind or anything.

when will it expires?

jennycoan said:   when will it expires?
It's been running since 08/28, so if you have done it before, be wary of the limit, which is $100 per account.

Exclusions include Dickies, Adam Levine, team sports, and underwear.

I went to my local store today and there wasn't any mention of 50% off the clearance clothes, just the $15 syw points back or "priced as marked".  I picked up a pair of Basic Editions jeans and a Captain America t-shirt anyway, since I'd still be getting $15 back in points.  As I was heading back the opposite way I came in I seen in the women's section a display with a chart for 50% off clearance.  Sure enough, the stuff rang up 50% off, so I went back and got another pair of the jeans and a pocket t-shirt to get my total up to $18 after tax.  My receipt does show I earned $15 in points, so I expect I'll get them tomorrow.  

I got 3 pairs of shorts for under $20 at Sears today. Even the pairs that were clearanced down to $14.99 rang up at $5.99.

After a couple of emails to Kmart they said i would get my $15 in points. I spent $15.50 on 3 clothes and hopefully ill get the $15 in points.

I was just at Sears. They have 50% off clearance, but no extra points. I got a shirt thats normally $40, it was on clearance for $7, and it rang up $3.99. Great deal. Sears had a much better selection and better quality than Sears.

Slick29832 said:    Sears had a much better selection and better quality than Sears  
I'm guessing the second Sears was supposed to be K-Mart.

gr8lksguy said:   SYW is a scam too.
  I guess you mean the scam's on them, since I got a lot more out of it than I put in.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016