3-Count 92oz or 100oz Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent + $10 Target Gift Card $26.37 + Free Shipping at Target 

1. Click 'Subscribe to save 20%' and in cart add Quantity 3
  2. A $10 Target Gift Card will automatically be added

Views
20 Comments
Add Comment
I've never done a deal like this before, can the "subscribe to save" be cancelled immediately or am I somehow locked in for a while?

psxzombie said:   I've never done a deal like this before, can the "subscribe to save" be cancelled immediately or am I somehow locked in for a while?
  I always cancel after they ship me the items. It is easy to do online.

3x100 oz + $10 card for a net price of $16.36+tax or approximately $.055 per oz before tax. Any time Tide is under $.10 oz the deal is worth looking at closely. S/b  another 5% off with a Red Card making it an even better deal.

mathfaster said:   3x100 oz + $10 card for a net price of $16.36+tax or approximately $.055 per oz before tax. Any time Tide is under $.10 oz the deal is worth looking at closely. S/b  another 5% off with a Red Card making it an even better deal.
  That's my threshold, too! Usually get this at warehouse clubs, as I prefer the large dispenser bottle, but at this price I can funnel it into an empty

Pobre said:   
mathfaster said:   3x100 oz + $10 card for a net price of $16.36+tax or approximately $.055 per oz before tax. Any time Tide is under $.10 oz the deal is worth looking at closely. S/b  another 5% off with a Red Card making it an even better deal.
  That's my threshold, too! Usually get this at warehouse clubs, as I prefer the large dispenser bottle, but at this price I can funnel it into an empty

$.10 oz is a good threshold price for many "cleaning/laundry" products IMO including liquid Dish soap, hand soap, fabric softener, general cleaning liquid, dishwasher products, etc.

Grr, waiting on a password reset email from Target. Good deal.

Apparently, I no longer had an account. It just let me create one with the same email address. Got 5% more off with the prepaid REDcard. Not bad.

Has anyone checked to see if this deal is available at Target B&M?

frugalphyl said:   Has anyone checked to see if this deal is available at Target B&M?
  Yes sort of. See weekly ad. IF you have 3x$2/1 Tide coupons you can make up for the loss of 20% discount on your first subscription by buying B&M instead of online.

not all Tide is available for shipping now, so S&S doesn't work on it.

Need a Target nearer to my house to make this a deal for me

Thanks OP. In for 3.

Which scent did you guys get? not familiar with it. will have to trust you strangers. Thanks

Target playing games? Just got email delivery is delayed, I have to go to order detail page and affirm I still want the order. Gone to several pages now and can't find where to affirm!
What a load of crap, no shortage of tide, there is always so much on the shelves. Target has done this many times in FW deals!!!

F T

What does FT mean?

bones774 said:   Target playing games? Just got email delivery is delayed, I have to go to order detail page and affirm I still want the order. Gone to several pages now and can't find where to affirm!
What a load of crap, no shortage of tide, there is always so much on the shelves. Target has done this many times in FW deals!!!

I got the same email but before I did anything about it, I also got an email that it's shipped.And I got the $10 gift card in my email. Edit: Actually, the email says the delayed item is the gift card, not the Tide.

I don't want them to get away with this. Has anybody found the page they direct you to? I landed but no check box to say you want item.
Just called CS to be sure to confirm order, awaiting email confirm now.

Sweet, they had the Cold Water available...

what's the difference between free and gentle AND free and gentle high efficiency?

HE suds less for your HE washer that uses less water

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017