Avatar
posted 47 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 6K

​208-Piece Craftsman Ultimate Screwdriver Bit Set -- $19.99 + Pickup at Sears 

Price is only $17.99 for Shop Your Way Members 

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
Great set of tools for a great price. Good find.

I had 10,000 surprise point and surprise the price was only $10.99

brokenscrewdriver said:   Great set of tools for a great price. Good find.
  Just realize there is NO warranty on this set. I know this from experience.

ratdog49640 said:   
brokenscrewdriver said:   Great set of tools for a great price. Good find.
  Just realize there is NO warranty on this set. I know this from experience.

  So if one of those included 16 valuable straight-blade screwdriver tips breaks, you'll be down to only 15.

UkeDoggie said:   
ratdog49640 said:   
brokenscrewdriver said:   Great set of tools for a great price. Good find.
  Just realize there is NO warranty on this set. I know this from experience.

  So if one of those included 16 valuable straight-blade screwdriver tips breaks, you'll be down to only 15.

  The tips are not the problem. The adapters are a hex shank pressed into a round hole. They loosen, and end up falling apart. 

No more craftsman warranty when Sears is gone☹️️

Just picked this up at lunch. Looks like a great set. Thanks OP!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017