Prime Members: 500GB Xbox One S Halo Bundle + Forza Horizon 3: Ultimate Edition -- $279.99 + FS at Amazon 

Add Both to Cart

Also available, 500GB Xbox One S Halo Collection Bundle Console + ReCore Collector's Edition -- $263

Add Both to Cart

Views
11 Comments
Add Comment
It's a great deal, and I want to buy it, but when I get to the checkout, it's still 299.99+tax=320.00. I am signed on as a Prime member, but no joy. Any suggestions?

worked for me. doesn't show discount till you get to the review order screen. also i picked the "new" forza game, not the download one.

anyone know how long this deal is for?

For me to get the deal to work I had to add the xbox counsel, I did the 500 gig Halo edition, then add the game you want, i picked Forza. At the check out it reduces the cost down, my total with tax was $298.53. If you don't add the game you wont get the discount, I think.

alaskaherb said:   It's a great deal, and I want to buy it, but when I get to the checkout, it's still 299.99+tax=320.00. I am signed on as a Prime member, but no joy. Any suggestions?

You have to get a game as well to activate the discount on the console.

Recore Collector's Edition sold out. I actually had it in my checkout cart, and by the time I hit purchase, it was sold out.

now the halo console sold by Amazon ships in 1 to 2 months

Showing $385 at checkout for me with the Halo bundle + the Forza Ultimate.

thinksnow said:   Showing $385 at checkout for me with the Halo bundle + the Forza Ultimate.
  you have to click other sellers, and pick the one that is sold from Amazon. But the console don't ship for 1 to 2 months

bobomatic said:   
thinksnow said:   Showing $385 at checkout for me with the Halo bundle + the Forza Ultimate.
  you have to click other sellers, and pick the one that is sold from Amazon. But the console don't ship for 1 to 2 months

I'm getting "Currently unavailable!" However, if I do Minecraft Bundle it will ship Friday with any of the games.  Is it really a better deal to get Halo over Minecraft?  Also - this is my first Xbox.  Do I care if it's the 500GB, 1TB, or 2TB?  Those all seem like a huge amount of memory.

groach said:   
bobomatic said:   
  you have to click other sellers, and pick the one that is sold from Amazon. But the console don't ship for 1 to 2 months

I'm getting "Currently unavailable!" However, if I do Minecraft Bundle it will ship Friday with any of the games.  Is it really a better deal to get Halo over Minecraft?  Also - this is my first Xbox.  Do I care if it's the 500GB, 1TB, or 2TB?  Those all seem like a huge amount of memory.

It all depends. If you like Minecraft and/or don't care for shooter games then you haven't lost anything by not getting Halo.  As far as memory it is totally worth springing for the 1TB, because 500 GB gets eaten up by about 8-15 games these days depending on game and if the game has large save files such as Fallout4, Witcher, and most other 3D adventure games.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017