• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 5, 2016 @ 4:46am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
great deal great phone super easy to unlock

rated:
1.2GHz processor with 2GB of RAM

Delivers outstanding overall performance for opening and running applications, flipping through menus, running home screens and more.
Android 5.1 Lollipop OS

New colors and typography, new ways to control when and how you receive messages, new security features, including Android Smart Lock, which secures your phone by pairing it with a trusted smartwatch or other device.
5.5" touch-screen display

Large screen makes it easy to navigate pages and watch videos.
8.0MP rear-facing camera

Snap photos of memorable moments while you're on the go. Also includes a 2.0MP front-facing camera for video chatting and taking selfies.
16GB internal memory

Offers plenty of storage space for music, photos, contacts and more.
Use your smartphone as a mobile hotspot

rated:
I agree. Very nice device for the price. Best buy had it for $49 not too long ago. I bought a couple then. 

rated:
It's $49.99 now, update your post OP...

rated:
NotYourMomma said:   It's $49.99 now, update your post OP...
  Don't tell him what to do ... you're NotHisMomma.

rated:
i will look for this on BF,,cause Black Friday MATTERS

rated:
bought it last week (BB had it for 50 then too).
Loving it. For all practical purposes, it feels like One Plus Two.

One downside is, I feel terrible having to spend almost 10% of phone cost to buy a simple protective case for it!

rated:
This may also be a drawback for some - the max sd card it will take is 32gb. It will tell you so, and reject it, if anything larger is inserted. 

rated:
Can  someone please confirm if this is the way to unlock?

How to unlock this phone:
1. Do not turn the phone on, don't even open the box.
2. Go to this web site: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/?#/ 
3. Check I have read and agree to the eligibility requirements to unlock my device.
4. This is super important, check Non-AT&T Mobility Customer
5. Fill out the form, including the IMEI number which is located on the Box
6. Submit
7. You will be sent an email with a link to confirm
8. Open your email and confirm
9. Anywhere from 1 hour to 48 hours you will be given an unlock code. It took 8 hours for me to receive mine.
10. Open up the box, put in your SIM from your Carrier and turn it on.
11. You will be prompted for the unlock code
12. Put it in and continue.

rated:
mrcamp said:   This may also be a drawback for some - the max sd card it will take is 32gb. It will tell you so, and reject it, if anything larger is inserted. 
 Maybe you can try a different file format (or a different card).

rated:
hawk311 said:   
mrcamp said:   This may also be a drawback for some - the max sd card it will take is 32gb. It will tell you so, and reject it, if anything larger is inserted. 
 Maybe you can try a different file format (or a different card).

It's a known issue. You can google for it. Disregard any specs that says otherwise. I tried 3 different 64 GB cards. It specifically pops up a message "Maximum card size  exceeded" or someething similar. I already knew about it before even buying the device. 

rated:
In for a couple. Going to rock this for a while and see what comes out (or down in price) in the next 6 months or so.

rated:
I just bought this in Saturday for $59, after 10 min, I still can't find anything on BB site stating if price goes down within a set number of days, do they refund the difference like Target does?

rated:
krysnik9 said:   I just bought this in Saturday for $59, after 10 min, I still can't find anything on BB site stating if price goes down within a set number of days, do they refund the difference like Target does?
  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/help-topics/best-buy-low-price-guara...
you should be covered under their T&C during their return period for the particular item. in this case 14 days for phones.

rated:
Thanks. Ordered one. Looks like a good back-up smartphone. Last month my AT&T LG G4 died (under warranty). AT&T sent me a brand new one in the mail that took over a week to arrive. In the meantime I used a super-duper-extra-crap-crappy prepaid AT&T smartphone I picked up at Target. If my primary phone dies again, this should be 1000000000% better.

rated:
What if you don't have a sim card to swap out after unlocking?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016