United Airlines: San Francisco - Shanghai, China $535 RT, nonstop, including taxes/fees (Travel Oct-Dec) - including Thanksgiving

Fly to Shanghai, China (PVG) from San Francisco for $535 roundtrip, including taxes/fees on United Airlines.

Many dates available beginning Oct 2, all of November through Dec 8, 2016.

Check date availability on Google Flights and book on United's website.

Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, fares can fluctuate in a matter of minutes/hours/days.

My sample dates Nov 20-27, 2016 **Please be sure you have valid US Passport to travel in November

Views
8 Comments
Add Comment
You also need a Chinese visa.

scrouds said:   You also need a Chinese visa.
Not really if you are only transiting through China, say flying to Tokyo with a stop in Shanghai. American and Canadian citizens get 72 hour visa free transit through Beijing, Shanghai and other major Chinese airports(long enough to visit Shanghai Disney?).
​If you are in the midwest prices are even better:
Chicago-Beijing/Shanghai/Hong Kong/Bangkok/Singapore costs only <$500 RT
Chicago-Tokyo/Seoul costs <$600 RT
These fares are offered by Hainan or China Eastern with one stop in either Beijing or Shanghai. I'd book a ticket to Bangkok with a 3-day layover in Shanghai on the way back.

Where in China is the air pollution less?

po90260 said:   Where in China is the air pollution less?
  guangxi

cohcoh said:   
scrouds said:   You also need a Chinese visa.
Not really if you are only transiting through China, say flying to Tokyo with a stop in Shanghai. American and Canadian citizens get 72 hour visa free transit through Beijing, Shanghai and other major Chinese airports(long enough to visit Shanghai Disney?).
​If you are in the midwest prices are even better:
Chicago-Beijing/Shanghai/Hong Kong/Bangkok/Singapore costs only <$500 RT
Chicago-Tokyo/Seoul costs <$600 RT
These fares are offered by Hainan or China Eastern with one stop in either Beijing or Shanghai. I'd book a ticket to Bangkok with a 3-day layover in Shanghai on the way back.

That's very interesting, didn't know that. I'm looking at a potential trip to China in February starting in Shanghai so I'll need that visa. But it certainly works if you are going somewhere else as well. 

po90260 said:   Where in China is the air pollution less?
  places that you don't want to go.  unless you love nature.

I'll be in Shanghai next month, and got down the Chinese visa thing. For U.S. citizens not going outside Shanghai, no visa is required for a visit of six days or less. I will be traveling outside the city so I got a visa. I went down to the consulate in Los Angeles. I had to leave my passport there for three days. The cost for the visa is about $150. They're now good for 10 years and multiple entries.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017