Voting History
rated:
http://www.sears.com/amazon-fire-tv/p-05740864000P?Included in the Box

• Amazon Fire TV
  • Amazon Fire TV Voice Remote
  • 2 AAA batteries
  • Power Adapter
  • Quick Start Guide

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary

Amazon Fire TV (1.10kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
"shipping temporarily unavailable"

It is available for store pick up but it with store pick up its showing "arrives Oct. 7" or "arrives Oct 13" depending on store YMMV.

Still a good price and you can use points including surprise points. However it seems to be excluded from the coupons I tried.

rated:
Thanks OP...had expiring points to burn, $12 Surprise Points and clear instructions to not buy any more tools.

rated:
begunn said:   ...............and clear instructions to not buy any more tools.
  bahahahahahahaha!  I have more Craftsman garden and hand tools that I can use in several lifetimes.  I've been giving them away as gifts or prizes.

rated:
I would be in for one of these if I hadn't bought a bunch of the Roku 3's when they had those for $100 with about $70 back in points a few months ago. I kind of like the interface on the Fire a bit more (my experience is limited to the Fire Stick but I would imagine these are similar), but the Roku is probably more appropriate for me since it supports Time Warner Cable's app which I use as my cable box replacement.

rated:
sdskees said:    "...but the Roku is probably more appropriate for me since it supports Time Warner Cable's app which I use as my cable box replacement."
  Actually, I think the Fire TV supports the Time Warner Cable app:
Time Warner Cable app 

rated:
JDNO said:   
sdskees said:    "...but the Roku is probably more appropriate for me since it supports Time Warner Cable's app which I use as my cable box replacement."
  Actually, I think the Fire TV supports the Time Warner Cable app:
Time Warner Cable app

That app is for the Kindle Fire. It isn't supported for Fire TV and can't be downloaded for that (though I have heard some people have managed to do some creative hacking to make it work).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016