posted 47 years ago by
king0fSpades
Senior Member - 5K

$1049 watch for $349.  Just the bracelet sells for over $500 at apple website. It is in stock for shipping right now.
Link

Views
11 Comments
Add Comment
FYI. First generation does not mean series 1. You can call this series zero.

Not available for shipping and no pickup availability in Las Vegas area.

Not available on the east coast.

poorfatkid said:   Not available on the east coast.
  That is good.  I already ordered for CL.  I want these to be OOS, so that I can sell mine.

Basically gone everywhere, but yeah buying this for the bracelet alone is a super good deal. Use band on Series 2. Profit?

coolbreeze said:   Basically gone everywhere, but yeah buying this for the bracelet alone is a super good deal. Use band on Series 2. Profit?
  Absolutely.  It is still in-stock for my zip code.

king0fSpades said:   
coolbreeze said:   Basically gone everywhere, but yeah buying this for the bracelet alone is a super good deal. Use band on Series 2. Profit?

Too bad it's 38mm.

coolbreeze said:   
king0fSpades said:   

Too bad it's 38mm.

If you have a wrist that is 7in or smaller, 38 will do just fine.  For watches, the lugs should never extend beyond the wrist or the watch looks goofy.

Well I stand corrected. Available for shipping. You'll have some competition on CL.

Picked it up yesterday-sold it this morning. Nice.

Back up to $1049 price today

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017