posted 47 years ago by
MISTERCHEAP
MOTY 2016

Confirming this in New England and Mid Atlantic (PA NJ, Mass, CT, etc)  Can't say it is national but should be (except airport locations, etc)

check your local stores.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1006251529487849/

66c MEDIUM Hot Coffee 9/29 only National Coffee Day

www.dunkindonuts.com 

(NO COUPON REQ'D)

Views
9 Comments
Add Comment
Green to MC, Red to DD. Look at Wawa. Make it free even if forcing you do do it via the app.

Krispy Kreme free donut and free coffee 09/29.

Interestingly, as referenced here: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1526085 ...

...DD Perks members can get a free medium hot or iced coffee on the 29th. Note other free items each day through 10/1.

This week-long promo may also be available only in certain areas. If you are a DD Perks member, the offer should appear in your account if available. I first became aware of the promo after receiving a coupon book in the mail (Val-pak or similar) a couple weeks ago. I am in the Chicago area.

yoregano said:   Interestingly, as referenced here: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1526085 ...

...DD Perks members can get a free medium hot or iced coffee on the 29th. Note other free items each day through 10/1.

This week-long promo may also be available only in certain areas. If you are a DD Perks member, the offer should appear in your account if available. I first became aware of the promo after receiving a coupon book in the mail (Val-pak or similar) a couple weeks ago. I am in the Chicago area.

Yeah, DD Perks offers can be market area based too. the MCD's in my area sent out coupon for a free coffee any size, but you have to have the coupon.

The 66c offer is likely above and beyond the DD perks offer in areas that are offering both.

Just took a closer look at today's offer (for the week-long freebies) in my account and saw this:

Offer valid at participating restaurants in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Nebraska and Wisconsin.

Confirmed in Michigan & Ohio

Michigan also has some weird DD promotion where there's a different free drink every day this week.  

Today it's any sized iced coffee, tomorrow it's a free macchiato, etc.

orthros said:   Confirmed in Michigan & Ohio

Michigan also has some weird DD promotion where there's a different free drink every day this week.  

Today it's any sized iced coffee, tomorrow it's a free macchiato, etc.

I think you missed what I already posted a few posts above.

Confirmed at Logan airport Terminal C

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017