Same price at Amazon with free Prime shipping 

https://www.amazon.com/Fluidmaster-400A-Anti-Siphon-Toilet-Valve/dp/B00002ND6R 

Edit: This just changed to an "add-on item"

Home Depot has a 3-pack for $16.97 ($5.66 each) 
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Fluidmaster-400A-Universal-Toilet-Fil...

If you own a home with more than one toilet then just buy the 3 pack since you never know when a new valve will be needed.
A stuck fill valve can cause flooding if you do not cut off the flush valve tube as needed.

So is this a good price? I haven't had to replace the fill valves yet on my toilets, only the other parts (the lever and the rubber stopper.)

It's an okay price. Hardly a hot deal IMO, but honestly one thing I as a homeowner have in stock at my home ready to install when needed.

CaedynsPapu said:   It's an okay price. Hardly a hot deal IMO, but honestly one thing I as a homeowner have in stock at my home ready to install when needed.
  And how often have you needed to install it?  I've had my toilets for over 8 years and have never needed to replace this.  

The last one went about 2 years ago on a Sunday evening which irritated me enough to keep an extra one around after that.

Probably matters much less if you're near a store where you can buy one at any time. I'm not.

Jeez what kind of a deal is this? Pretty regular price Text

The *only* wear item on these fill valves is a rubber seal
HERE: Link
They run under $2 at HD, Lowes, etc. - a lot easier to change out than entire assembly.
A few years after you change toilet to fluidmaster, buy one and keep it in your medicine cabinet.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017