• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Acer Recertified Online Store - Buy Laptops, Ultrabooks, Tablets, Monitors and more | Acer
Disclaimer
Lots of stuff going in and out of stock, so keep checking if what you want isn't available right now.

free shipping on all orders

Acer Recertified

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Tread carefully - see my comments about the 8" Tab A1 in another post.

exbat (Sep. 29, 2016 @ 12:01a) |

20DBX01300 (Lenovo) just arrived.

Not touchscreen. Doesn't look like IPS either (said it was). The screen goes into a "ne... (more)

coolbreeze (Oct. 03, 2016 @ 5:03p) |

The Acer Aspire 17" arrived in less then week. Has 3 barely noticeable scratches on the bottom . Had it running in less... (more)

cuta (Oct. 06, 2016 @ 6:34p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Acer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Free shipping, too.

Unfortunately, the product descriptions don't say WHAT is scratched and dented, so this is very YMMV. On a monitor, a scratch on the back is fine. A scratch on the screen is not!

The 14" Intel i5 Chromebook w/4gig of RAM and 1920/1080 is the only one worth getting...and it's gone it looks like.

My last Acer was made in china and the chip's memory was slowly corrupted. I will stop buying Acer for a few years.

WorkerAnt said:   My last Acer  was made in china and the chip's memory was slowly corrupted. I will stop buying Acer  for a few years.

what is not made in China?  apple products are also made in China.  the question is, who supplied the memory.  I will make sure I don't buy the same brand for my desktop.

anything worth to get?

difficult web site. Requires you to read each item description, very limited sorting. Doesn't describe problem with item. Not worth your time to shop there. Acer makes enough to have better UI/UX than this.

I hope you all know Acer bought out Gateway (the consumer side) years ago along with eMachine, and we all know about those two.

Warranty?

very little detail ....wanted to look at tablets for my daughter and it doesn't even say what version of Android so I'm guessing 2-3 years old since they all have 1GB RAM

SSi said:   
WorkerAnt said:   My last Acer  was made in china and the chip's memory was slowly corrupted. I will stop buying Acer  for a few years.

what is not made in China?  apple products are also made in China.  the question is, who supplied the memory.  I will make sure I don't buy the same brand for my desktop.

Agree, I don't care much that it's made in China.  My Acer A500 is working except the corrupted memory makes the OS unable to boot up.  I didn't jail break or anything.  One day the thing just reboot and the Acer logo stay there.  I tried flashing but unable to find a solution that work.

checkout issues w/ paypal?

20DBX01300 in stock at Lenovo outlet. It *MAY* be a Yoga, since it has the touchscreen. Or 20GFX001US is the Yoga but no touchscreen. Both 4GB RAM, highly recommend.

http://outlet.lenovo.com/outlet_us/laptops/#facet-1=1,2,3,4&face...

I just got some, built like tanks.

beachfitrob said:   20DBX01300 in stock at Lenovo outlet. It *MAY* be a Yoga, since it has the touchscreen. Or 20GFX001US is the Yoga but no touchscreen. Both 4GB RAM, highly recommend.

Picked up the 20DBX01300  on a gamble. Specs say "track point and trackpad." Is it really possible that this has the little red nub? Somehow I feel their spec copy paste is very wrong. Guess we'll see what shows up.

coolbreeze said:   
beachfitrob said:   20DBX01300 in stock at Lenovo outlet. It *MAY* be a Yoga, since it has the touchscreen. Or 20GFX001US is the Yoga but no touchscreen. Both 4GB RAM, highly recommend.

Picked up the 20DBX01300  on a gamble. Specs say "track point and trackpad." Is it really possible that this has the little red nub? Somehow I feel their spec copy paste is very wrong. Guess we'll see what shows up.

I'm pretty sure none of those in stock has the Trackpoint. 

The X131 does/did. I think they cut that for cost/education market durability.

If you get 20GEX001US or 20DU000AUS both those are Yoga. I read somewhere that if it shows a touchscreen it is a Yoga.

In my case, I rolled the dice and even tho the pic showed a laptop it arrived a Yoga.

AFAIK the diff on those models is a 2940 cpu vs 3150...pretty much the same. I'm keeping the GEX and selling the AUS. I will be blogging a bit about the GEX since info on it is NOWHERE via Google. If you search for it, you get one hit. Here.

Don't know how accurate this is, but overall for what you probably want a Chromebook for the 3150 seems the way to go:

http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Celeron-N3150-vs-Intel-Celeron-N29...

Anyone get confirmation?

Bought Acer  Aspire 17.3" laptop AMD A6-6310 QUAD-CORE 6GB.$350. No problem checking out with paypal.Received confirmation minutes after. Comes with 14 day money back  return and 90 days warranty. Current laptop I have is an Acer  I bought over 5 years ago for $270 , also refurbished. Power cord was defective when I got it. They replaced it right away .No problems since. Now, running very slow. I have used it for at least 5 hours every day and more in the weekends. Hopefully this new one last just as long.

It is kinda hard to look for a good find on the website.

gudnuf4u said:   very little detail ....wanted to look at tablets for my daughter and it doesn't even say what version of Android so I'm guessing 2-3 years old since they all have 1GB RAM

Tread carefully - see my comments about the 8" Tab A1 in another post.

20DBX01300 (Lenovo) just arrived.

Not touchscreen. Doesn't look like IPS either (said it was). The screen goes into a "negative" mode once lowered. Not a Yoga either.

Disappointed on my gamble, probably going back for a refund.

The Acer Aspire 17" arrived in less then week. Has 3 barely noticeable scratches on the bottom . Had it running in less then 15 minutes. So far, extremely pleased

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017