Posted with ToGo

Articulating Full Motion TV Wall Mount TV Bracket for 32" 37" 39" 40" 42" 46" 47" 49" 50" HDTV's

Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Oct. 26, 2016 @ 3:46am
The bigger the TV on this the less I'd trust it.

I think I'd pass, it's only 14" wide. So you can't put it on 2 studs. Or as they put it in Chinglish "The maximum installation width is 14", It doesn't apply for the 16" wood column wall."   I think they are actually saying this product isn't suitable for people with 16" studs.

Bagofchips said:   The bigger the TV on this the less I'd trust it.
the more important part is the 77 lbs max weight.

Has anyone come up with a generic version of fireplace mount yet (down and out)?

I have a 42'' tv that only weighs 35 pounds, so I dont see why 77 pounds would be an issue unless you have a really large tv. I assume this would mount on 2 studs, but even if it hits only 1 study you would probably be fine. It would be very easy to nail in a stud between studs to mount this.

Yeah, I suppose you *could* nail in another stud but for $10 more you could get a mount that fits correctly so you don't have to.

I have this one from Amazon and is more than enough for my 50"

I just got this. It looks much smaller than I imagined. The mount barely fits my 42" TV, but it looks like it'll be fine. I just dont see a 50 inch tv on this.

The bracket that screws into the wall is 16 inches wide, however the holes are 13.75 inches wide, so you cant use 2 studs. So what i'll do is either mount it to 1 study and use a wall ancher for the other, or ill simply add another stud to my wall. I am very Handy so it's not a big deal at all. If anyone has questions let me know.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to

Thanks for visiting Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016