• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

ASUS GeForce GTX 950 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 Video Card  + Dead By Daylight or Hard Reset Redux Game
$89.99 AR

2GB 128-Bit GDDR5
Core Clock 1051 MHz (OC Mode) 1026 MHz (Gaming Mode)
Boost Clock 1228 MHz (OC Mode) 1190 MHz (Gaming Mode)
1 x DVI-I 1 x HDMI 2.0 1 x DisplayPort
768 CUDA Cores
PCI Express 3.0

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Oct. 25, 2016 @ 9:33am
Member Summary
Receive a USD $30 prepaid card by mail from ASUS! Offer expires on 9/30/16. Limit 2 per household 
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

they're clearing these out to make room for the imminent arrival of the Pascal-based GT1050Ti and the 1050 in October?
still, a Maxwell card with a free game for 90 bucks is a good deal.
I only wish it was a better game

Dead by daylight is a good game. Too bad I dont need a new GPU right now.

I got the MSI Gaming 2g version (full size with dual fan heatsink stays under 60 celcius) back in Jan for $150 ($120 after rebate). Great card. Won't run VR, but it does exceptionally well for its price.

If you can't afford one of the 1000 series cards and need an upgrade, I recommend the 950.

Passmark has the 950 as the 2nd best "bang for the buck" card out there right now behind the recently-released GTX 1060 (at 2x the price). This has been a best-value card for months now.  I've purchased two (2) 950s from EVGA and they support everything that I play fine.  I don't think I've ever seen the card fans come on except for startup.

Why post incorrect picture of product? Classic click bait tactic...

It's the top rated card type that can be mother board powered and usable with a 350w supply that's pretty common on better PCs. Full size version is also a great deal at $20 more and is clocked 10% faster. If you have a PC with the Intel Skylake video bug, this is an easy fix with substantially better performance. I bought a used Asus M32CD PC. (usb3.1 8gb ddr4, 1tb, i5 6400 processor. It had the skylake vid bug which I got to work by using the generic windows driver but hardly what I wanted. Bought the 950 card and it's running great. Kept the 1tb HDD, threw on a case fan I kept from an old PC for kicks, installed the OS on an 256gb SSD and along with the card, have about $350 into a peppy device that can play most games.

I went with the "STRIX" version for $20 more ($139 and $30 rebate). It's clocked a little higher and has a "0DB" fanless mode when you're not playing a game.

Too bad I have no plans of upgrading my GPU right now. Would have been a great deal.

Would there be any benefit for me to upgrade my card from a GeForce GTX 550 Ti on a i5-4430 system ??
I don't play any games just plan on upgrading my monitor to something 4k soon and i also stream some movies to my 4k TV over hdmi

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016