Don't let your dog chew on that made in China s$%t. There's a reason those toys are so cheap...

Myers215 said:   Don't let your dog chew on that made in China s$%t. There's a reason those toys are so cheap...

as noted, there are many toys on sale, I post deals, don't get into the politics of where they are made and other nonsense. Don't red my deals due to your failure to read the post and look for options at the link that work for you. There are dozens of things on sale at B2 G1 Free and they are ALL NOT MADE IN CHINA.

don't see really anything for ship..looks sold out pretty face...thanks for the deal i think most of the cheaper stuff is gone

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017