Serene Member

Posted with ToGo

Learn How To Code: Google's Go (golang) Programming Language 
FREE A/C
https://www.udemy.com/learn-how-to-code/

use promo code: FORMYFRIEND

18 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 7, 2016 @ 8:10pm
rated:
Thank you!

rated:
Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
Be sure to remove the $16 coupon and enter FORMYFRIEND

rated:
I bought this a while ago. I wouldn't complain about free, but it's also not very well organized. It felt more like some guy in his garage going through his bookmarks.

rated:
Dude in a garage!

rated:
My brother is in college to learn how to code... can I give him this and he can drop out?.....

rated:
poorfatkid said:   My brother is in college to learn how to code... can I give him this and he can drop out?.....
  If he didn't learn during his high school years he has a major disadvantage already and Goggle Go isn't the course of choice.

rated:
thanks

rated:
poorfatkid said:   My brother is in college to learn how to code... can I give him this and he can drop out?.....
Yes. He won't get a job ever, but he can do that.

rated:
I thought I would've received more GREEN... I guess it wasn't as good a joke as I thought. I did send it to him though but he has decided to remain in school. He's specializing in cyber security and will graduate next year. He already has 3 job offers on the table...

rated:
Go is easier to learn than most other typed languages. It feels like a dynamic language with a minimalistic type system. If you've only been exposed to dynamic languages, it is a great intro.

If Python and C/C++ had a baby, it would be Go. Go has been around for several years, but has increasingly became popular.

IMO, if you want to learn programming for employment purposes, Python and Ruby are your best bets.

Nonetheless, knowledge is power, and to be able to get the basics of programming language through a free class can't hurt.

rated:
Thanks.

Promo Code is still working.

rated:
TuxFL said:   IMO, if you want to learn programming for employment purposes, Python and Ruby are your best bets.

I know it's a dirty word, but at least in my market "Java" would be your best bet. I see very few jobs looking for Python or Ruby experience.

rated:
The code still works!
Thank you!

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
magnafides said:   
TuxFL said:   IMO, if you want to learn programming for employment purposes, Python and Ruby are your best bets.

I know it's a dirty word, but at least in my market "Java" would be your best bet. I see very few jobs looking for Python or Ruby experience.

what is your market?field?

rated:
apparently code expired
FORMYFRIEND is not valid
OCTOBERDIRECT19 is applied

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016