posted 48 years ago by
ctgolfer
Star of the Week

Posted with ToGo

Lithonia Lighting White LED Outdoor Flood Light with Motion Sensor
$49.99
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Lithonia-Lighting-White-LED-Outdoor-Flood-Light-with-Motion-Sensor-OFLR-9LN-120-MO-WH-M2/204770240

Add illumination and peace of mind to the outside of your home with the Lithonia Lighting 70 ft. Outdoor Motion-Sensing Floodlight. This convenient motion-sensing floodlight features a timer that is adjustable using precision control knobs on the bottom of the motion sensor. The floodlight provides 70 ft. downward perimeter protection and delivers a bright 2,163 lumens of illumination.

Views
8 Comments
Add Comment
The two light version will be $30 at Costc0 starting tomorrow.

what xlnt timing, our 10+ year old same model just quit last week

ach1199 said:   The two light version will be $30 at Costc0 starting tomorrow.
  My two light version from Costco will be going back this week... my hand has to be less than a foot away to activate the motion sensor. Nothing on the patio sets it off, very disappointed. Now the three led porch lights I got from Costco look great, bright and cast a great shadow on the home.  Costco Coach Light

What is the advantage of getting these assemblies rather than just putting your own together? Isn't it easier to just replace a bulb or motion sensor when it goes out rather than the whole assembly?

1 Gang Cover

Lampholder

Motion Sensor

I was in until I read a few of the reviews. Thanks, though, OP!

letsspendlotsofmoney said:   
ach1199 said:   The two light version will be $30 at Costc0 starting tomorrow.
  My two light version from Costco will be going back this week... my hand has to be less than a foot away to activate the motion sensor. Nothing on the patio sets it off, very disappointed. Now the three led porch lights I got from Costco look great, bright and cast a great shadow on the home.  Costco Coach Light

I had the same problem until I noticed that I had the sensor facing on the wrong side, also there is a knob to adjust the sensitivity. I was very pissed and about to take it out and return it. But as a final try I read the instructions one more time and realized it was my mistake. It works like a charm now.

dealsnmoredeals said:   What is the advantage of getting these assemblies rather than just putting your own together? Isn't it easier to just replace a bulb or motion sensor when it goes out rather than the whole assembly?

1 Gang Cover 

Lampholder 

Motion Sensor

You're leaving out the costs of the LED lamps, which can be pretty expensive.  For the price this isn't bad for an all in one unit from a name brand manufacturer....however, you can definitely do what you're suggesting and be able to replace the parts.

the deal is back again. back in stock, but ... for $74.25?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017