posted 24 days ago by

Gourmet Spicy 10 packs for $6.80.  This is much cheaper than my local Asian grocery stores and definitely cheaper than Amazon.  Stock up for the coming cold weather.

Free shipping with $50 or pick up at store.

Add Comment
After you add it to your cart you will probably see an offer to try WalMart's "Shipping Pass" (2-day shipping like Amazon Prime) free for 30 days.  Saves the $5.++ shipping charge, or having to go to the store to pick it up. 

Good price.  Got four 4-pack for $2.99 each at Galleria Korean market in Santa Clara last Sun.

BPH789 said:   Good price.  Got four 4-pack for $2.99 each at Galleria Korean market in Santa Clara last Sun.
I haven't gone to my local stores to buy this anymore since I found them cheaper at WalMart.  But local stores normally have this 5 packs at $5.99 and sometimes on sale for $3.99.  However, I only see 4 packs now for $4.99 and sometimes on sale for $3.99. 

As a frequent shopper at my local Asian supermarket, I must say this is a great deal. It almost always goes for over $1 per pack.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016