• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Go to www.subaru.com and put in your zip code to find the nearest dealership. Click on "Find A Retailer". Go to that dealership's page. Click on “New Inventory” or "New Vehicles" test drive should pop up

Member Summary

starbucks tumbler (4.50kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
let's hope you're joking and weren't naive enough to give your real # to people who work on commission.

jutici (Sep. 29, 2016 @ 8:32p) |

It's "$20," not "20$."

otaymiester (Sep. 29, 2016 @ 8:34p) |

Thanks for this. I went to their site and was greeted by a mention of Consumer Reports, which violates their policies, s... (more)

EradicateSpam (Sep. 30, 2016 @ 7:34a) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I'm sure this is just awesome, but after they burned me on the $50 gift card for a test drive in the spring, Subaru is not on my happy list.

rated:
same here. i went into one and did the whole test drive. 6months later...nothing. I honestly think they just threw it away.

rated:
jaded car salesmen are probably laughing their bumpers off at the folks coming to do a test drive for this thing

go, make their day

rated:
I did get my $50 card.  I did not think they would enter it, but they did.

rated:
homersboy6 said:   I'm sure this is just awesome, but after they burned me on the $50 gift card for a test drive in the spring, Subaru is not on my happy list.
  LOL, that's about the stupidest thing i've read.  So what.  You still test drove for free.   Ford wasn't so easy on giving out their $50 either but I ain't going to cry over it.

rated:
bation46 said:   jaded car salesmen are probably laughing their bumpers off at the folks coming to do a test drive for this thing

go, make their day

I go test drive just for fun cause I want to smell the new car smell. then say, i'll think about it, i got other cars to test drive LOL. bam

rated:
ernie334 said:   same here. i went into one and did the whole test drive. 6months later...nothing. I honestly think they just threw it away.
  Same here .. am not happy with Subaru from the last test drive event

rated:
wowe said:   I did get my $50 card.  I did not think they would enter it, but they did.
  Same exact experience for me

rated:
Now that is one stupid thing to do, smelling new cars and getting burned on the test drive offer, and thinking everything is just awesome.

rated:
I printed out by coupon and 2 seconds later my cell phone rang asking about when i want to schedule a test drive...

rated:
Just the tumbler, no coffee. Really not worth it.

rated:
cps6568 said:   Just the tumbler, no coffee. Really not worth it.
Agree. 

Some dealers offer free coffee. 

rated:
There's a Suburu dealer I can walk to but the offer didn't pop up this time nor for the $50 one before. Maybe dealers can opt out.

rated:
Offer from last year had a Starbucks gift card inside the tumbler

rated:
this tumbler is only worth $5 . not worth the time

rated:
manuvns said:   this tumbler is only worth $5 . not worth the time

This cheap tumbler is maybe worth 50 cents at most.

rated:
ernie334 said:   same here. i went into one and did the whole test drive. 6months later...nothing. I honestly think they just threw it away.
  same here. i actually did the TD and still have the salespersons card. never received the reward. called subaru, they told me to pound salt.

rated:
The tumbler itself has a barcode that has the starbucks GC attached. The last one was $25.  When you get coffee they scan the tumbler.

rated:
AzianFleeMarket said:   
homersboy6 said:   I'm sure this is just awesome, but after they burned me on the $50 gift card for a test drive in the spring, Subaru is not on my happy list.
  LOL, that's about the stupidest thing i've read.  So what.  You still test drove for free.   Ford wasn't so easy on giving out their $50 either but I ain't going to cry over it.

You're right, I forgot about the free test drive that I would have had to pay for at other dealers. Thanks for reminding me!

rated:
steveinator said:   I printed out by coupon and 2 seconds later my cell phone rang asking about when i want to schedule a test drive...
  let's hope you're joking and weren't naive enough to give your real # to people who work on commission.

rated:
It's "$20," not "20$."

rated:
Thanks for this. I went to their site and was greeted by a mention of Consumer Reports, which violates their policies, so I reported Subaru.

It is not a $20 tumbler. It is a tumbler with a $20 Starbucks credit on it, which is clearly stated: FREE STARBUCKS TUMBLER PRELOADED WITH $20 CREDIT.  You should get the tumbler, with the credit, right then at the dealer.

For those that are going through this effort - you spend the time to drive to the dealership, drive the vehicle you have no intention of buying (wasting their time), all for $20 in coffee and a crappy tumbler? How about saying "I'm not going to buy, so if you would like just give me the tumbler and I won't bother you any longer".

I won't be doing either.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016