• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Sonicare (38.08kB)
Philips Sonicare Essence Rechargeable Toothbrush for $5 after coupon $20 discount at WalMart In-Store **YMMV/B&M**

Visit Coupons.com under Personal care - look for for $20 off coupon code.

This $20 off coupon is meant for different Philips Sonicare model but it works like charm on other toothbrushes. I bought it from WalMart for $5 using $20 off coupon - coupon scanned easily without any issues or questions asked.

For those who do have a problem with a cashier, go thru the self-checkout. No problem there.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

and replacement heads cost over $10 each for this model.

zklopman said:   and replacement heads cost over $10 each for this model.
  Looks like generic brands are available in multi-packs for about $5 each.

My experience: First cashier said these aren't what's on the coupon and refused to even scan. I said OK, went to a different cashier and she scanned it without question, but when she saw the discount she looked pretty skeptical and started reading the coupon more closely. I ran my card through and the transaction was complete. "Have a nice day!"

My WalMart charged me sales tax on the original price of the $25 instead of the $5 price after applying the $20 coupon...  Is that the experience of others?  
I'm not complaining... about $7.25 for the deal is still a bargain.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016