• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Xiaomi Mi Band 1S Heart Rate Wristband with White LED -

GearBest has the Xiaomi Mi Band 1S Heart Rate Wristband w/ White LED on sale for $13.99 - $1.99 coupon code "MiBand1SGB" = $12.00. You must login to use coupon. Plus, shipping is free! 
  • Heart rate monitor
  • 10 days standby time
  • Call reminder
  • Sports tracking
  • Sleep monitoring
  •  Silent alarm:
  •  Free password to unlock the phone

Highly rated with 4.9/5 stars from 3941 customer reviews.
Amazon currently has it priced from $17.99. 

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Oct. 22, 2016 @ 1:50pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I had two of these. Bought one for my girl friend and one for myself. Mine stopped connecting to the phone after about a month. The other one gave up in a couple weeks too. I'd say these are junk and not worth a penny.

FYI, this is a great band, but the MiBand 2 with LED screen has been out for several months now, and it's considered a much better product.
However, it will run you twice the price. If this ships from China, expect about 4-6 weeks before it arrives.

The 1S works I use the Mi band notify app not the Xiaomi app The band 2 has dropped from 49.99 to 28.99 shipping from GB is 2-3 weeks for me
yes the battery on the 1s lasts close to 30 days and depends on the settings.

a great band

You need to charge them...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016