• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

EA (23.24kB)

Posted with ToGo

EA Access 12 Month Subscription XBOX One [Digital Code]

Apply Code: EMCENHE57 

Play First
Try upcoming EA games before they're released. Love the game? Buy it and your stats and progress carry over so you can pick up right where you left off.

Play More
Instantly expand your gaming library with The Vault, a growing collection of EA's best Xbox One games. Dragon Age: Inquisition, Titanfall, FIFA 15, Need for Speed Rivals - play all these and more as much as you want.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Am I correct in thinking this is not the same thing as xbox one gold? I am paid up until Dec. with xbox gold and I am wondering if I bought this would it add an additional year?

No. This is EA Access. It lets you play from a select set of EA games for free. Its around $5 a month and $30 a year. I use it to play Fifa 16 and a couple other games. They let you try new EA games. 

Details at http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/

Thank you. Just bought. Any decent game costs more than $25. So with that money, its better to buy the yearly access to EA Access and play around 15 free top class games from EA.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016