posted 48 years ago by
briarycliffs
Thrifty Member

kmart 

Members get $15 in points for every $15 spent on Men's Active and Fleece Apparel at Kmart. Points valid for 14 days. Max 50,000 points per member. In Store & Online.  Expires 10/29/2016

Views
10 Comments
Add Comment
Also stacks with other deals:

$10 back in points if you spend $30 on clothes and a pair of shoes.

Expires on 02/28/2017
Reward Points good for 30 Days. Offer Valid for Shop Your Way members only. Purchase must be made in a single transaction. Points earned from a single qualifying purchase, offer valid once per transaction. Offer valid for items sold by Kmart. Must be a Shop Your Way member logged in at Kmart.com to receive this special offer. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Points to use within 30 days from date of receipt. Excludes Lands End shoes. Sears Holdings reserves the right to change or terminate this offer at any time in the eventof fraud or abuse or if technical or other issues arise.

Buy One Pair, Get One for $1. Shoes for the Family Sold by Kmart. Discount reflected in cart. Expires on 10/01/2016

Offer good on shoes Sold by Kmart. BOGO for $1 applied to 2nd item of equal or lesser value. No promo code required. Excludes Gift Cards, Deal Flash, Hot Buy, Smart Buy, Unilateral Pricing Policy and Everyday Great Price items. Additional exclusions may apply. This item excluded from layaway.

I'm also able to apply a $2 off on footwear coupon to the deals as well.

Could be a small money maker.

example:

2 x http://www.kmart.com/athletech-men-s-mcfadden-shower-slide-black... 
1 x http://www.kmart.com/everlast-reg-sport-men-s-jogger-pants/p-046... 
2 x http://www.kmart.com/athletech-men-s-moisture-wicking-athletic-s... 
-$2 off with footwear coupon 
net $37.94 cost for $40 points

I am also able to redeem $0.95 in points and still get the $40. As long as you pay for the $30 + shoe cost you'll get the points its eeems so any cost above the $30 in cloths and the shoe cost can be used with points.

NCAA and NFL logo stuff shows up when you search for mens activewear but those are excluded from the $15 off $15 deal on active wear.

jerosen said:   NCAA and NFL logo stuff shows up when you search for mens activewear but those are excluded from the $15 off $15 deal on active wear.
  There is a MLB promotion for $20 in points wyb $20 in MLB merchandise, good through 10/1.

There is however a deal for $20 back on $20 or more spent on MLB items:

Members get $20 Back in Points on $20 or more spent on Major League Baseball items
Expires on 10/01/2016
Items Sold by Kmart. Excludes Clearance, Everyday Great Price, and Hot Buy. Points expire after 14 days. CAP of 100,000 points per member. Offer Valid for Shop Your Way members only. Must be a Shop Your Way member logged in at Kmart.com to receive this special offer. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. 

Note this one doesn't seem to be $20 for every $20 but just $20 for $20+.   So $20, 30, 40... all only gets $20.

briarycliffs said:   
jerosen said:   NCAA and NFL logo stuff shows up when you search for mens activewear but those are excluded from the $15 off $15 deal on active wear.
  There is a MLB promotion for $20 in points wyb $20 in MLB merchandise, good through 10/1.

ya beat me to it by a few minutes.

Hanes brand is also apparently excluded from the $15 off $15 active wear deal.

As for the MLB offer, you might not get those points since the points credit when the item is shipped and I think it wont ship until after 10/1. You might be able to contact SYWR customer service, though, and have them credit the points.

I know I have bought some of the active wear in other deals posted. Might that interfere with the $50 cap? I think the other deal was over a month ago but I did get a pair of those shower slide shoes as part of a jeans order.

Points don't seem to roll.

After I click around a bit in my shopping card, site always ends up telling me that all of the items in my shopping cart are not in stock. Yet, I was previously on the checkout page with all of these items in my cart.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017