posted 25 days ago by
Senior Member - 1K

For anyone who missed the deal earlier in the week at Williams-Sonoma, the same Nespresso Inissia espresso machine (in silver) with aeroccino bundle is available at the same price on Amazon with FS.
In searching the forums, it seems this bundle has come up at this price a few times but this is the only deal I could find available now.

Nespresso Inissia with aeroccino in silver 

Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Edited to clean link. — Sep. 30, 2016 @ 3:49pm
Macy's is carrying the same deal this weekend

underprivileged said:   Macy's is carrying the same deal this weekend
Thanks. Good to know. If you live near a Macy's you can check to see if it is in stock locally for in store pick up.
Interesting that this bundle comes in several colors but only the silver has dropped this low.
I'm not a coffee drinker but like to keep some on hand for guests. At this price it's a small luxury I can indulge in for visiting family and friends.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016