• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Cyber Frenzy
Disclaimer
Sears is having a weekend flash-sale sorta thing called Cyber Frenzy with 50% or more in a ton of departments

Departments Included in the Sale:

• Automotive
  • Sporting Goods
  • Home
  • Tools
  • Appliances
  • Clothing
  • Shoes
  • Fine Jewelry
  • electronics
  • Outdoor Living
  • Baby

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not giving this a TD, but many of the items on sale are from Sears Marketplace sellers, some of which are pretty sketchy. Sears, however, deserves 1000 TD's for completely destroying the $900 convection range they delivered to me this morning. I purchased it as a floor model, and they shipped it without any protection (no plastic, cardboard....) They just stuffed it into the truck. Be warned.

fbckids said:   Not giving this a TD, but many of the items on sale are from Sears Marketplace sellers, some of which are pretty sketchy. Sears, however, deserves 1000 TD's for completely destroying the $900 convection range they delivered to me this morning. I purchased it as a floor model, and they shipped it without any protection (no plastic, cardboard....) They just stuffed it into the truck. Be warned.
  Wow, I ordered a couple of ceramic dishes and they threw it into a box just like that.  No bubble wrap, no tissues, nothing - just the dishes.  Needless to say, they were practically Dish dust by the time I got the package.  Not from the marketplace either.  They must have some angry workers.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017