• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Lowe's has Harbor Breeze Springfield Ii 52-in brushed nickel downrod or close mount indoor ceiling fan with light kit on sale for $79.98.  Original price was $94.98.  Item # 156738

• Traditional style 52-in Indoor fan with brushed nickel finish
  • 5 reversible Natural/Mink finished blades
  • 4-arm light kit with alabaster glass shades illuminate your room (can be installed with or without light kit)
  • 4-in L downrod included (can also be installed as a flush or angle mount)
  • 3 speed settings make it easy to maintain the ideal comfort level, and 14� blade pitch helps increase airflow
  • Fan height from ceiling to blade 13-in, fan height from ceiling to bottom of fan 20-in
  • Remote control adaptable
  • 3 speed reversible AC motor
  • Limited lifetime motor warranty, one year warranty on all other parts

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Your link's ferschnicht!

healthylaugh said:   Your link's ferschnicht!

You're right.  I don't know what happened to my original Lowe's link but I replaced it with a working Lowe's link.  Thanks for the heads-up.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016