posted 26 days ago by
Blissful member

Staples has the Staples Bristone Luxura Managers Chair on sale for $69.99 with free shipping. It's available in Brown or Black and received 4.3/5 stars based on 31 customer reviews. 

• Adjustable seat height, tilt tension and tilt lock
  • Padded arms
  • Weight rated up to 250 lbs. based on 5-10 hours of use per day
  • Easy assembly
  • 7 year limited warranty

Also available: Staples 28359 Tarington Bonded Leather Managers Chair - $89.99 (reg. $169.99)

Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Thanks for the post!  I went to my local Staples to check out both of the mentioned chairs and liked the $89 Tarington better than the $69 Bristone.  Unfortunately they only had a floor sample of the black.  I asked for a discount and they said they couldn't sell it.  They checked other Staples in the area and directed me to one with inventory.  Got there and it rang up at $44.50 rather than the $89 advertised.  They told me they had just put it on clearance and it was sold out online.  So YMMV on pricing.  Good luck!  Nice chair BTW.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016