• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon 

Click on other sellers at Amazon on the lower right of the screen for the $9.99 Amazon Prime shipped price. Some other colors are priced a bit higher.

Made in Sweden. This alone is reason enough to consider this inexpensive knife. Add to that the 1500+ Amazon reviews with 4.9 out of 5.0 and it's tough to resist. I don't recall EVER seeing any Amazon item with so many reviews rated that highly. This is the stainless steel version. The manufacturer makes a lot of knives, most at very reasonable prices. I bought two.

Member Summary

Morakniv 4.1" Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife w/Sandvik
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the post OP

Also just a friendly tip for the weekend warrior who occasionally goes camping or hiking; the bright colored neon versions are much preferred than the camo green or black if you actually don't want to loose your knife in the wild. I can't count how useful it is to be able to see a brightly colored neon tool that I brought along with me so I don't misplace it in middle of the woods.

If you're a hunter however; ignore everything I said

In for two, thanks, OP!

My #1 use for knives are to cut up and break down Amazon boxes that I get almost every few days.  I'll keep it outside with my garden tools and give this a try so I won't dull the blades on my favorite pocket knives.  I got the bright orange color for $9.99.

AlgaeEater said:   Thanks for the post OP

Also just a friendly tip for the weekend warrior who occasionally goes camping or hiking; the bright colored neon versions are much preferred than the camo green or black if you actually don't want to loose your knife in the wild. I can't count how useful it is to be able to see a brightly colored neon tool that I brought along with me so I don't misplace it in middle of the woods.

If you're a hunter however; ignore everything I said

I am a hunter, and I can't tell you how many times my bright orange handle on my Cutco knife has saved it from being lost.  It is fixed blade in a sheath and is usually covered by my shirt or my pack belt, so the blaze orange doesn't show much.  Also, when I have an animal down, I want as much blaze orange moving around me as I can get!  But, having the orange sheath is kind of goofy!!!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017