• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just received an email for $10 gift card see restrictions below. Redeemable at store or online at bestbuy.com
~~$10 SAVINGS:
*CODE MUST BE REDEEMED BY 10/29/16. Present this Code to the cashier at the time of purchase and the available balance will be applied toward your purchase. To redeem at BestBuy.comŽ  enter the 16-digit code and PIN located above at checkout. Redeemable in any U.S. Best Buy retail location or online at BestBuy.com where available for merchandise or services. Excludes Thermador, Viking, JennAir, Miele, DCS and Dacor products in Pacific Sales/Pacific Kitchen & Home locations. Code carries no service or administrative fees. Not redeemable for cash except where applicable by law. Lost, stolen or damaged Codes cannot be replaced. Not a credit or a debit card. Not valid as a payment on Best Buy credit card. Not reloadable. Cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or other savings code. Call 1-888-716-7994 with questions. All terms enforced except where prohibited by law. 

Member Summary

Best Buy
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

what is the email subject?

delson said:   what is the email subject?
  Free $10 savings code just for you

i dont see anything =)

I get an average of two emails a day from Best Buy. No $10.00 saving for me. ={

None for me either but I had to check my email anyhow so no big loss. Perhaps this thread could be elevated to "EXTREME YMMV".

I stopped using this wordless gift card because of the endless restriction printed in very small letters in a huge paragraph which list every single item available in store at the bottom. I would think my gasoline and time would worth more than the value of this gift card provided by BB.
I hope the OP still receive a free T-Shirt from Fatwallet.

Waiting on the email.......

I do not get any...

kenwallet said:   I stopped using this wordless gift card because of the endless restriction printed in very small letters in a huge paragraph which list every single item available in store at the bottom. I would think my gasoline and time would worth more than the value of this gift card provided by BB.
I hope the OP still receive a free T-Shirt from Fatwallet.

gas is cheap and your time is $0/ hr. after 5 PM.   

nuthin

got the email today!

Still waiting for my free Tshirt, supply must be running low....

OOrochiimaru said:   Still waiting for my free Tshirt, supply must be running low....
  best buy giving away t shirts??

brusbrother said:   
OOrochiimaru said:   Still waiting for my free Tshirt, supply must be running low....
  best buy giving away t shirts??

Fatwallet is running a promotion if someone posts a deal will receive either a free T-Shirt or a wallet with thick stack of bill inside or something else that I forgot 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017