posted 48 years ago by
Bagofchips
Senior Member - 3K

Stumbled on this at Sears today .  Reviews are very good if they are to believed.  As much as it's "As Seen on TV" and seems almost like another gimmicky does-everything Craftsman tool, it might actually be worth having in the tool box.  You probably need to see the video to fully appreciate its versatility but it "combines the speed of a "Push Twisting" screwdriver, a ratcheting screwdriver, and the higher torque and access of a ratchet assembled together into one tool."

Views
9 Comments
Add Comment
I have this and absolutely love it, I got it in a multi-piece set but for $20, I definitely recommend.

cheaper at Amazon from 3rd party sellers

sauceyapple said:   I have this and absolutely love it, I got it in a multi-piece set but for $20, I definitely recommend.
  I would grab this in a set for $20

I thought there was too much slop in the build of this, but is does have a 4.5/5 rating. Might be useful in a few situations, if you don't own any other tools at all

vtronmexico said:   cheaper at Amazon from 3rd party sellers

ONE person is $6 cheaper, because it is USED. please look before posting a generalized statement like that (like a sale with savings up to 50%, and only 1 item is). 

sauceyapple said:   I have this and absolutely love it, I got it in a multi-piece set but for $20, I definitely recommend.
  How many other pieces & what were they?  Sometimes those "sets" don't really have too much that I don't already have.  But if there was a set for ... $25? (I bet Black Friday there will be *something*) and you got some extra sockets / bits why not.  (I personally have too many basic sockets already but YMMV - the sets will have matching black-metal sockets so there's that.)  Thing is, I don't even see any sets right now like that.  They have an 80-piece set on sale for $70+ is all I see.

Saucyapple said he got it as part of a multi piece set.  He didn't say he paid $20 for the multi-piece set.
He said he'd recommend paying $20 for it.  I presume that means he paid > $20 for the set.

I have it. Paid $18 in points for it. Worth that.

my4mainecoons said:   Saucyapple said he got it as part of a multi piece set.  He didn't say he paid $20 for the multi-piece set.
He said he'd recommend paying $20 for it.  I presume that means he paid > $20 for the set.

Ah, punctuation is everything.  Let's eat grandpa.  Let's eat, grandpa.

Noticed this set for $50. I'm tempted to get the set because the black does looks pretty sleek.

http://m.sears.com/Craftsman-Mach-Series-53-Piece-Ratchet-Tool-Set/p-00944731000P

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017