• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
 50% Off Dell Latitude E6430 Laptops plus 50% Off Shipping. Code: FATWALLET50 10/4/2016, 6 AM CST to 10/5/2016, 11:59 PM CST

Coupon Code:
FATWALLET50

A great way to get half off a new business or leisure machine exclusively from Fatwallet! Dell refurbished computers have a great reputation of arriving looking nearly new and for delivering great performance and value. The Dell Latitude E6430 laptops are no exception featuring Intel Core i5 processors, Windows 7 or newer and up to 8GB of memory for less than $300!

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 10, 2016 @ 6:20pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
found it

rated:
50% coupon works!

rated:
Couldn't find it...

rated:
Woohoo, 50% old junky machines based off of MSRP 5yrs ago! Awww Dell you shouldn't have!

rated:
keaton85 said:   Woohoo, 50% old junky machines based off of MSRP 5yrs ago! Awww Dell you shouldn't have!

I'm just aware of that the price is for refurbished laptops... NO, I'd rather to get a new i3 laptop at about the same price range.

rated:
Some great i7's for under 300.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016