There are two separate Prime Pantry deals for Oct.

Prime Pantry Savings: Get $5 Off and Free Shipping on your favorite products this fall 
This one has items in these categories and a $30 min.

Skin Care
Health Care
Oral Care
Baby Care
Hair Care

Prime Pantry savings: Buy 5 select items, get free shipping on your Pantry box. 
This has items in these categories

Cleaning Supplies & Laundry
Snacks & Halloween Candy
Beauty & Personal Care
Breakfast & Granola
Bath & Body
Meal Essentials & Baking
Face & Skin Care
Paper & Plastic
Beverages
Nutrition & Wellness
Baby Care
Healthcare
Styling & Color
Sex & Sensuality & Feminine Care

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
Everything seems more expensive than WalMart. What would you buy from:

Cleaning Supplies & Laundry
Snacks & Halloween Candy
Beauty & Personal Care
Breakfast & Granola
Bath & Body
Meal Essentials & Baking
Face & Skin Care
Paper & Plastic
Beverages
Nutrition & Wellness
Baby Care
Healthcare
Styling & Color
Sex & Sensuality & Feminine Care

It looks like the 5 odd 30 promotion has ended (?), but the free shipping with purchase of at least 5 items from the list continues.

I agree that regular Pantry prices are rarely great.

Many people got $5.99 credits on Amaz0n for accepting slower shipping, and those credits stack with the free shipping (so you could get 5 items from the list with $5.99 off + free shipping). Unfortunately, I know of no way to check whether you have credits other than to start a pantry order and start checkout (thank you for another hassle Amaz0n).

I use pantry deals to send stuff to my college student / missionary kids who are living out of state. I wouldn't buy and mail a lot of this stuff (postage would be too much), but if I can get stuff with the discount, plus free shipping it is a way to send a fun surprise (couple of boxes of pop tarts, couple bags of twizzlers, plus dental floss, - all for about $6 shipped. That is cheaper than I (or they) could get it at wa1mart. 

Personally, I don't think Pantry will last. It is usually too expensive (except with these crazy promotions) and too hard to use, and the credit invisibility is just plain stupid. But, I will take advantage while it lasts.

Pantry is likely just a placeholder until Amazon opens B&M stores. Lots of money in groceries.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2016/10/14/heres-w... 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017