Rayovac Alkaline AA Battery 24-Pack -815-24PPTJ - The Home Depot
Disclaimer
Rayovac Alkaline AA Battery (24-Pack)
$4

Shipping is not available.
Buy online then pick up at a store near you where these are in stock

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bought them last time HD had them, same pkg, same price. Leaked all over the place and ruined a $25 flashlight.
Edited: Flashlight was used everyday.

somanycats said:   Bought them last time HD had them, same pkg, same price. Leaked all over the place and ruined a $25 flashlight.
††
I think they will replace any item that their batteries wreck, or that may just be Duracell, but I have noticed more leakage of Rayovac batteries in devices that sit for prolonged periods of time.

http://www.rayovac.com/contact/warranty-and-guarantee.aspx

We will replace or refund, at our option, any device damaged by Rayovac AA, AAA, C, D, 9V, button cell or coin cell batteries. Guarantee does not cover lithium ion batteries. Please send the required damaged device and batteries that caused the damage to the address below. (Sorry, C.O.D.ís not accepted.) When possible, please separate the batteries from the device prior to shipping. Our guarantee does not cover devices that are damaged by batteries that are beyond their expiration dates.

BS
Their batteries are crap!
They ruined two of my products and one of my Dads.
They refused to make it good. Then on a later time, their customer service number was disconnected.
Don't buy them. You will be sorry.
Brad

Will pass due to the crappy brand.

Solution, only insert batteries when in use.

I think these are fine for basic 'low-value' electronics that are regularly used, like a rented verizon dvr remote or cheapo children's toys. At $4 for 24 it's a great deal imho for those kind of things. I would not put them in my Nikon SLR flash etc however.

This item is not available in any stores within 100 miles of 85023.

mrquality5 said:   I think these are fine for basic 'low-value' electronics that are regularly used, like a rented verizon dvr remote or cheapo children's toys. At $4 for 24 it's a great deal imho for those kind of things. I would not put them in my Nikon SLR flash etc however.
† Leaking batteries in childrens toys? Would you really give your child a leaking battery?

This brand is known for poor quality batteries. Sure you can get them for cheap and the issues can be avoided, but I would put safety first and not use them since there have been so many issues with them. Stay safe!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017