Posted with ToGo

New BlackBerry Passport 32GB Black Factory Unlocked GSM Smartphone Qwerty 4G LTE
$199.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-BlackBerry-Passport-32GB-Black-Factory-Unlocked-GSM-Smartphone-Qwerty-4G-LTE-/152235955043

8 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 5, 2016 @ 11:53pm
rated:
Hurry up and buy now before you miss your chance at the last hardware they'll ever make! You can imagine how great support and development will be going forward, though I guess if it's 2016 and you're still considering on of these things you're probably not much for support and development. http://appleinsider.com/articles/16/09/28/blackberry-to-exit-har... 

rated:
I will buy one for $50 as I miss the interface and keyboard

rated:
It's definitely worth $1.99.  Oh wait, maybe I misread the price. 

rated:
JonnyRock said:   I will buy one for $50 as I miss the interface and keyboard
  I agree!  

rated:
Remember when the HP Tablet went for $50 and everyone went nutso over it a few years ago?

Who does the seller think someone will pay for a phone that the company won't even support properly will sell for $199? I'd rather buy a used S4 or Iphone 5 at that rate.

rated:
This is kinda like the Amazon Fire Phone, its good value for folks looking for that niche and should be similarly priced (i think that one was free after the free prime membership?)

rated:
Deal is good.i bought one with almost 300 , I think this phone is hard to use for me I have one ,white color,I want sell. Haha

rated:
But will this work in india , do let me know as i have subscribed the new www.o365cloudexperts.com/ and i hope this will work on this with the work wide App

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016