posted 47 years ago by
MISTERCHEAP
MOTY 2016

https://www.freedompop.com/offer/ulmpromoztepocket?utm_

FreedomPop Mobile Hotspot Features

• 100% Free Basic Plan - 500MB 4G LTE every month
  • $39.99 - Unlimited 5GB promo is valid until 1/1/2017. Data throughput reduced to 128kbps speeds after first 5GB of usage each month. After 1/1/2017 do nothing and enjoy 5GB of data per month for $39.99
  • Downgrade at any time to the free basic plan
  • No contract. No commitment. Cancel anytime
  • Fast Speeds - Enjoy LTE wireless internet (10x faster than 3G)
  • Earn additional free data every month by adding friends
  • Earn unlimited free data by completing partner offers
  • Compact device that fits in your pocket so you can take it anywhere you go
  • Connect up to 10 devices via WiFi including smartphones, laptops, tablets
  • Connectivity: 4G Only
  • Condition: Certified pre-owned

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
They say my location won't quialify for the original offer but, they have this "better one"....
Not sure how it is "better" but, I don't see the free 500 mb per month after the end of the year on this "better" offer!!!

Novatel Wireless MiFi 2 $29.99

Global 1GB Trial ($13.99/month) FREE

FreedomPop Premier Trial ($9.99/month) FREE
Sub Total :
$29.99

Estimated n/a Tax update:
$0.00

Shipping: Standard 3 to 7 days
FREE

Due Today:
$29.99

Can you BYOD? - Every device I tried I get "We're experiencing an issue with your provided device ID. To complete your activation, please call 800-671-5017"

fud2 said:   They say my location won't quialify for the original offer but, they have this "better one"....
Not sure how it is "better" but, I don't see the free 500 mb per month after the end of the year on this "better" offer!!!

Novatel Wireless MiFi 2 $29.99

Global 1GB Trial ($13.99/month) FREE

FreedomPop Premier Trial ($9.99/month) FREE
Sub Total :
$29.99

Estimated n/a Tax update:
$0.00

Shipping: Standard 3 to 7 days
FREE

Due Today:
$29.99

I bought one of these (Novatel Mifi 2) in May.  My first one was defective and the exchange took forever and required lots of email nagging on my part. I finally got a working device and it worked very well! However, the SIM that came in mine (Global SIM) only supports HSPA+ speeds, not 4G LTE.  Despite that, I had no complaints about speed.  I used it overseas and on a car trip up the east coast.  There were very few areas in which it dropped to slower speeds or lost a connection.  I'm on the free plan now which is only a tiny bit of data (200 mb), but I'd be willing to pay for a month of data as I need it in the future.  I bought the Mifi 2 on sale for $10 less but you had to buy a month of data also, so the total cost was $34.  The mifi that the original post is referencing is a better deal unless you plan to travel out of the US.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017