posted 48 years ago by
maydepot

Loaded with MSG and palm oil but so so good on a cold day!

NO ADDED MSG (OTHER THEN WHICH OCCURS NATURALLY). This price is excellent and can be considered at wholesale.

Bring on MSG, I Love it!  

I got hooked on the Nongshim "hot and spicy" flavor but our local Sams quit carrying them. What does the kimchi flavor taste like? Thx for posting it OP

5SpdSolara said:   NO ADDED MSG (OTHER THEN WHICH OCCURS NATURALLY). This price is excellent and can be considered at wholesale.
   Yes that's what the pkg and even Chinese restaurant say BUT the MSG (mind you I don't mind it) is in the garlic, onion, vege flakes, etc. or  called natural flavoring, and the sauces used to cook in Chinese restaurants.  In the old days one can see the long crystal flake of actual msg on the soup bases.

Ugg - I was going to thumb down for MSG but then I saw your avatar

Does this have beef or any meat?

Soup base is from Beef but I don't think there is any meat in it.

Truth in advertising: one bowl = 74% of daily sodium requirements. 

rolfecms said:   Truth in advertising: one bowl = 74% of daily sodium requirements. 
   LOL and if you eat it with kimchi then  easily 100%+ daily intake!

sgerald said:   I got hooked on the Nongshim "hot and spicy" flavor but our local Sams quit carrying them. What does the kimchi flavor taste like? Thx for posting it OP
  Kimchi should be sour & hot!

Me no likey Kimchi flavor. The blue shit is better.

all gone

DEAL DEAD

Alive.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017