posted 47 years ago by
VivYip
Senior Member - 9K

costco has the following for $79.99 with free shipping

Smashburger Four $25 Gift Cards
Smashburger® is a fresh approach to not only burgers, but to restaurants as a whole. It’s a concept that is redefining its category by providing a burger experience that combines the superior product, service and atmosphere associated with sit down casual dining and the speed and convenience associated with quick service restaurants. Their hand-crafted menu items range from smashed-to-order burgers, tender marinated chicken sandwiches, fresh tossed salads, hand-spun Haagen-Dazs shakes, and a variety of tempting sides all made with fresh, premium ingredients and served in less than six minutes, Smashburger is putting the burger back at the center of the American dining experience.

Four $25 gift cards
Valid at over 280 United States Smashburger restaurants
Visit OrderSmash.com today to place an online order and find a location near you
The gift cards have no expiration date

This is a decent deal if a person regularly goes to smashburger.

Thank you for reading.

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
this is a good deal.
love smashburger. heard it is now owned by jollibee.

Don't forget 5% cash back if using Chase Freedom card at Costco

robstrash said:   Don't forget 5% cash back if using Chase Freedom card at Costco
  What about online?  Is chase freedom store only?

Wow I didn't know that Jolibee bought smash. Any source for that BananaQ? Jolibee > Smashburger.

My Costco has had this same deal in store for the past couple of years, at least.

Stubtify said:   Wow I didn't know that Jolibee bought smash. Any source for that BananaQ? Jolibee > Smashburger.
  Looks like Smash Burger sold 40% of company  to Jolibee last year

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017