• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Details 

• Call 1.800.369.7132 and opt in to offer using offer code 102.
  • Make 3 purchases in October with your linked Macy's American Express Card, totaling $20 or more:

• One purchase at a gas station
    • One purchase at a supermarket
    • One purchase anywhere American Express Cards are welcome outside of Macy's

• Get 2000 Plenti points for October.
  • Fill up, stock up and go shop again in November and in December for 2000 more points each month totaling up to 6000 points. That's at least $60 in savings at Macy's.

More deals in the official Macy*s coupon thread.
Member Summary

Macys (2.48kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Actually this translates into spend $180 and get $60 worth of points back. Still a good deal.

rated:
I just called the number and follow the instructions mentioned above. I was successfully registered for this offer. 

rated:
starcrossed said:   Actually this translates into spend $180 and get $60 worth of points back. Still a good deal.
"Purchases made on your Macy's American Express Card during each month must total $20 or more."

Not sure whether to interpret purchases as "all purchases" or "each purchase"

rated:
OP, that subject line needs clarification.
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/457553#create_title

rated:
Yes, very confusing statement. A Plenti CSR said to make a purchase of $20 or more from each spending category. You can also use points at Mobil/Exxon or Rite Aid .

rated:
Anyone figuring out the "all purchases" or "each purchase" yet? It's very confusing. Got different answer from the rep @@

rated:
Anyone receive their $20 in Plenti points for October?

(I spent at least $20 in each category to be safe but I have not received any Plenti points yet)

rated:
Anyone receive their plenty points for any of the months? None so far. I hope I don't have to call them.

rated:
I received 2000pp today. I only did it in October.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017