• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

100 Free Internet w/ 7
Disclaimer
Tanga. com has 100% Free Internet w/ 7" LG G Pad 8GB Tablet (WiFi + LTE) by FreedomPop free S&H:
https://www.tanga.com/deals/6626b1eff66e/100-free-internet-w-7-lg-g-pad-8gb-tablet-wifi-lte-freedompop?

100% Free Basic Plan – 500 texts, 200 minutes, and 500MB 4G LTE every month
OR 
Upgrade to Unlimited Talk, Text, and 1GB 4G LTE trial – $19.99/mo
No Contracts, No Commitment, No Cancellation Fee  

Tanga also has 3-Pack Anti-Slip Sticky Pads for free, pay $4.99 S&H
The site shows limited quantity available

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › LG
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

8gb is really insufficient for an Android device these days. Once you include the operating system and whatever pre-installed apps there are, there isn't much room for any other apps. At an absolute minimum I wouldn't consider a device with less than 16gb of memory and 2gb of ram, even for the most basic models.

I am not sure if this can be used on T-Mobile network or not.

burgerwars said:   8gb is really insufficient for an Android device these days. Once you include the operating system and whatever pre-installed apps there are, there isn't much room for any other apps. At an absolute minimum I wouldn't consider a device with less than 16gb of memory and 2gb of ram, even for the most basic models.

Only 1 gig of ram.  Some you can extend the storage memory onto the microSD.  I am not sure about this one but at least it does have a microSD. 

Yes if you ROOT, you can install apps to the microSD card.

I am not an Android expert, I am sure it is something I am doing wrong, but I have had issues with apps on the SD card. They sometimes "Disappear" and they often seem to suffer from performance issues once they have been moved.
I assume this is why they removed the feature in some android versions.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017