posted 23 days ago by
Deal Hunter - I Deal Therefore I Am

GearBest has the LeTV LeEco Le Max 2 32GB Unlocked Smartphone (Rose Gold)  on sale for $319.30 - $84.31 coupon code "LeTVGBAX" = $234.99 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This is not an U.S. release phone and therefore it should not be bought carefree and assumed to work with your carrier. This is a niche phone in the premium discount phone market or more colloquially "flagship killers". It has high class specs at a much lower price than the usual names LG, Samsung, Apple and others.  You will want to do your research to make sure it is a good buy for you and will work with a carrier you want to have. The frequency bands have been listed in the spec sheet to help begin that research. 

• 5.7" 2K (2560 x 1440), 515PPI
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64bit Quad Core Processor
  • Adreno 530 GPU
  • RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM
  • Rear Camera: 21MP 6P, f/2.0 for 4K video
  • Front Camera: 1.4μm 8MP f/2.2
  • Infrared sensor, Light sensor, G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyroscope, Electronic Compass etc.
  • Android 6.0
  • Network 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz ; 3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900MHz ; 4G: FDD-LTE B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/25/26
  • 6.17" x 3.06" x 0.31"

ReviewAndroid CentralComparison to OnePus 3 on TechRadar.Indiar 

Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Oct. 28, 2016 @ 7:59am
the spec is almost/same as the Nexus 6p.

No microSD card slot, no headphone jack, no NFC....otherwise good specs

LeTV2 (14.01kB)
StaxMunny said:   No microSD card slot, no headphone jack, no NFC....otherwise good specs
  It looks like from the picture that it does have a headphone jack but hey don't mention it anywhere.

Update: My bad upon seeing other pics that seems to be some kind of light sensor or possible infrared for remote functions.

This is superior to the 6P from a technical standpoint. The 820 is significantly better than the 6P's Sanpdragon 810!

I've never used this phone, but fantastic price for this level of tech.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016