• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
From the previous thread (thanks nortotron):

For those not familiar with the drill:

Go to discover deals. narrow search to Kohls 
Look for $10 off $30 offer (this part is YMMV). It actually is $10 Kohls cash
Print it out or scan with Kohls app wallet

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary
October 2016: Coupon has expiration date = 10/17/2016 but is valid 10/1 to 10/31 when loaded to Kohl's App Wallet.
November 2016 (discovered by briarycliffs on 10/18): Coupon has expiration date = 11/20/2016
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks for a new thread as a reminder.

rated:
BTW, if you don't have the Kohl's app, you can now load coupons to an online Wallet.

See Mr. C's thread: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion

rated:
new one up - Nov 20th expiration for mine

rated:
briarycliffs said:   new one up - Nov 20th expiration for mine
Huh, that's interesting. I've got the same, and I don't think I've ever had two of these show up in the same month before. (I also had the previous one with the 10/17 exp. date.)

Edit: I added this to my wallet, but the exp. date remains unchanged as 11/20. (Previous code extended to the end of the month.)

rated:
yoregano said:   
briarycliffs said:   new one up - Nov 20th expiration for mine
Huh, that's interesting. I've got the same, and I don't think I've ever had two of these show up in the same month before. (I also had the previous one with the 10/17 exp. date.)

Edit: I added this to my wallet, but the exp. date remains unchanged as 11/20. (Previous code extended to the end of the month.)

They may be trying to avoid having this valid for Black Friday week.

rated:
anyone else try the Nov 20th one yet?

Applied it to an order and got an invalid code message. Wonder if they won't validate them til 11/1.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   anyone else try the Nov 20th one yet?

Applied it to an order and got an invalid code message. Wonder if they won't validate them til 11/1.

tried applying to my order, and no error message here.  it sucks that percentage off coupons are applied AFTER cash is applied.

rated:
I didn't get the offer this month. Bummer.

rated:
The Nov. just showed up for me now.

rated:
I just received an email telling me I have November's.
First time I've received email notice about it; have been logging into accts and looking for it.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   I just received an email telling me I have November's.
First time I've received email notice about it; have been logging into accts and looking for it.

Yes, I got that too. Was able to load to my phone directly from the email since it had the barcode and PIN.

Now the bad news, Discover is now allowing you to have multiple accounts on a single login. Actually, it's FORCING it. So while I have 2 logins now for my 2 cards and have often had offers on both cards in a given month, now I'm only going to get a single offer. And the email I got for the account that I was planning to merge the second one into did not get the coupon this month. So maybe I should try logging in as #2 and merge into that.

Of course, now that you can no longer turn KC into KMRC, having all this KC is kind of a pain since I really don't need that much stuff at Kohls.

rated:
I have 2 Discover cards and 2 log ins.  The only reason I ever log into the accts has been to see if I have KC.
How are the log ins being merged?
I've been getting Starbucks Kcups 2/$20 with my 2 $10 KC. 
That will end if I only get one $10 KC.

rated:
After not getting a Discover Deals code this month, I just got a code via USPS yesterday in a mailing from Discover.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   I have 2 Discover cards and 2 log ins.  The only reason I ever log into the accts has been to see if I have KC.
How are the log ins being merged?
I've been getting Starbucks Kcups 2/$20 with my 2 $10 KC. 
That will end if I only get one $10 KC.

Did you try logging in?

Update: I just logged in and merged accounts. It turns out there is no change .The Discover Deals section is still unique for each card. Specifically, I had the $10/30 on the card I had received email for and did not have it for the other card. So it's a false alarm.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016